|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Algamar Nori Flakes 50g
50 g = Complement for 10 portions
Small algae with many folds. In Japan it is cultivated, ground and packaged in pressed sheets. In Galicia it is harvested wild at low tide and then grind it into flakes. It has a strong flavour and can be eaten raw or lightly toasted and sprinkled onto the dish. It is high in proteins, vitamin A and vitamin B12.
Equivalent to 500g of fresh sea vegetables
Instructions for use:
- Uncooked: Soak for 5 minutes and use in salads.
- Toasted: Without soaking, toast for 2 minutes in the oven or in a hot frying pan. Sprinkle on salads, soups, rice, couscous, vegetables, etc.
- Boiled or steamed: 5 minutes with potatoes, rice or vegetables.
- Lightly fried: in omelettes, croquettes, pasta, eggs, vegetables, peas, chickpeas, etc.
- In the oven: stuffing and toppings for cannelloni, lasagne, etc.